Built on groundbreaking technology from NetApp and Cisco, FlexPod simplifies and modernizes IT with continuous innovation, delivering unmatched application performance, the broadest support for any cloud strategy, and improved operational efficiency to accelerate data centre transformation and business evolution.
Veeam® complements this solution by providing enterprise-level, near-continuous data protection to deliver the best recovery point and recovery time objectives (RTPO™) for both VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments. Together, Veeam and FlexPod deliver Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by enabling the recovery of any IT service and related applications and data within seconds and minutes.
Why Sell FlexPod?
FlexPod® presents you with a unique opportunity to capitalise on a growing trend within the industry. When you sell FlexPod, you’ll:
Expand Your Business
- Drive new technology. Shipping with clustered Data ONTAP
- Gain the opportunity to brand your own FlexPod offerings based on specific applications, support, services, etc.
Partner with the leaders
- IDC – 300+ IT managers and execs ranked FlexPod #1 in deployment interest out of 17 vendors 1
- Gartner – FlexPod is a leader in the Integrated Systems Magic Quadrant 2
- Forrester –Total Economic Impact analysis calculated FlexPod ROI of 120%; payback in 9 months 3
The Market Opportunity
- Cloud and virtualization consistently rank among CIOs’ top priorities
- The adoption rate of converged and integrated infrastructures is sharply rising
- ESG research shows that two-thirds of respondents expressed interest in a converged infrastructure
- Converged systems revenue is expected to grow to over $12B by 2019
- Up to 20X AFF storage performance
- 208% faster SQL response times
- 100+ world record benchmarks
- 83% faster provisioning with ACI + UCS
- 20-30% reduction in application testing time
- 70% of engineering time reclaimed
- 76% ROI in just 17 months*
- Free storage controller upgrade
- Flash performance at the price of disk
Talk the Talk: Drivers Pushing End-Users to Go FlexPod
Customers are interested in cloud, virtualisation, and converged infrastructures because their existing data centres are ill-equipped to help them overcome several considerable roadblocks. As a result, you should target organisations experiencing these key business and operational challenges:Business Challenges
- Slow, complex, expensive application deployment
- Applications that require faster storage response and higher IOPS
- Inefficient orchestration and cumbersome network automation
- Complex multitenancy support
- Transitioning workloads to cloud data centers
- Ensure business continuity
- Cutting energy consumption
- Improving asset utilization
- Simplifying complex, time-consuming provisioning cycles
- Ensuring ongoing system and application integrity, and availability
- Scale further and faster
- Supporting growth of Internet of Everything (IoE) device data
Flexpod solution family
Multiple categories for different customers and users
- Enterprise Private Clouds
- Software Defined Data Centers (SDDCs)
- Unified Scale-out Storage
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructures
- Enterprise-scale Database Implementations
- Secure Multitenancy
- Superior Business Continuity and Data Protection
- Apache Hadoop (CDH)
- Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP)
- Oracle RAC (PDF)
- Reduce your data center footprint while adding the power you need to run tomorrow’s business applications.
- Enable your business to manage more systems and storage in less time through the power of virtualization.
- Never outgrow your data center by consolidating your apps and data on this affordable, agile and flexible solution.
Build Your Own FlexPod
Configure and build your very own FlexPod! Go to Buildaflexpod.com and choose your network, compute and storage gear. See what your FlexPod will look like as each component is added. Then, save and share your design.BUILD IT